Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sun Dancing At LEAF

SOoOo I just floated back from LEAF a couple days ago...

LEAF stands for the Lake Eden Arts Festival which is held in the Spring and Fall of each year.

By far, LEAF is my most favorite festival series (just one above Floydfest)

I brought the iPad and got some media...
Here was my humble abode for the four days I stayed there...

Here is my medicine bundle with my flutes and the Shaman singing bowl (rumored to be made of clay from a near by sacred valley)



Here is a clip of community family encampment nestled among the golden trees in the sacred valley...



Here are some brave youth preforming the initial sacrificial descent into the frozen waters of the holy lake in order to call blessings upon the festival (it was 32 degrees the night before)...



Here is another shot of the holy placid lake as seen from Eden Hall...



And here's a short clip of me giving thanks for being alive, healthy and partaking in the most beautiful festival I have ever attended...

Find out more about LEAF here.

Peace, Love and Blessings

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment